Renown Health is our community’s premiere healthcare network as well as one of our region’s leading employers. Renown’s commitment to our community also extends to financial support of healthcare-related, not-for-profit organizations.
We love our schools as demonstrated with our current sponsorships supporting Partners in Education and the Education Alliance. Because of these sponsorships, we are unable to sponsor individual school or sports related activities.
To be eligible for a Renown Health community sponsorship award, the applicant:
- Must be a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Must overall directly improve the health and wellness of the northern Nevada community.
- Must provide a health-related service or benefit.
- Must be willing to share their Federal Identification Number, Tax ID, administration costs, and the percentage of their revenue that reaches the beneficiaries they serve.
- Cannot be affiliated with sports, political or religious organizations (exceptions may be considered if there is a healthcare component to the organization).
Sponsorship Application Process:
Eligible organizations who wish to apply for a Renown Health community sponsorship award may do so online by filling out the form below. Applications must be received at least 90 days in advance of the event. It is strongly recommended that a request be made as early as possible. Any organization that has received previous funding from Renown Health will still need to apply online each year for a new request.
Renown Health receives substantially more requests than we can sponsor; sponsorships will be subject to availability of funds.
Please attach sponsorship package and any other materials related to your organization or event to this on-line application or mail to:
RE: Community Sponsorship
1155 Mill Street H8
Reno, NV 89502