Renown Health as a locally-governed, charitable, not-for-profit organization recognizes that engagement and input from our community is a vital component in creating outstanding relationships and delivering excellent health and healthcare focusing on quality, experience and value.
The Renown Health Community Advisory Committee empowers community members to take an active role in assisting Renown Health with our community mission. The Community Advisory Council provides a forum to create meaningful conversations to serve the needs of the community and to infuse a deeper understanding of healthcare within all levels of the community.
The Community Advisory Council consists of members who represent the community served by Renown Health.
Individuals on the Advisory Committee share:
- A concern for quality of life in the region;
- An interest in healthcare;
- A passion for helping others and serving as a representative of a not-for-profit health organization;
- A desire to volunteer and learn;
- An ability to influence others in the community;
- A collaborative and supportive personality.
To learn more about the Renown Health Community Advisory Committee, please contact Annie Zucker, Manager of Community Impact at Azucker@renown.org.