In order to understand the needs in our community, we perform a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) every three years and develop a community benefit plan based on healthcare needs.
In 2018, we completed a three-year assessment in conjunction with the Washoe County Health District. We used this assessment to develop a three-year community benefit plan.
- Washoe County Community Health Needs Assessment
- Washoe County Community Health Needs Assessment Executive Summary
- Renown Health Community Benefit Plan
- Renown Health Community Benefit Report
- Renown Regional Medical Center Needs Assessment
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center Needs Assessment
- Renown Rehabilitation Hospital Needs Assessment