Created as a legacy to the late JoAnne Gould and her indelible mark in the 44 years of helping cancer patients and their families in our community, we are pleased to introduce the JoAnne Gould Educational Scholarship. JoAnne’s model of generosity and compassion continues to inspire those who worked with her. Help us keep her mission going by applying for a $690 scholarship to enhance your education and aspire to become an ambassador for cancer patients like JoAnne.
The deadline for applications closed on Friday, September 18, 2020 at 5 pm. The scholarship recipient will be announced on Tuesday, September 29th. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse working in Reno, Sparks or Carson City, NV
- Actively working in an Oncology or Oncology related setting (i.e., hospice, palliative care, infusion center, radiation therapy, ambulatory care) in the role of a nurse
- Must be working a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Must have a current Nevada nursing license
- If you have received a nursing scholarship in the last three years, your are not eligible