Gastroenterology-Per Diem Physician for Level II Trauma Center in Reno, NV
- Requisition ID: 169924
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Per Diem - Non Benefited
- Shift: Day
- Category: Provider
Renown Health is northern Nevada’s largest and only locally owned, not-for-profit integrated health network committed to meeting the health and wellness needs of our growing community and serving the surrounding Lake Tahoe and northeast California regions.
Renown is seeking a Gastroenterologist as part of the busiest regional high-volume HPB and Surgical Oncology program in Nevada. As a member of a growing GI Department, you can expect a leadership team committed to providing support and resources to keep patients as the center focus of care.
Review our Renown’s Annual Report - DETERMINATION IN ACTION - to see how we are improving healthcare in Nevada.
- Full-time employed position with Renown Health
- Inpatient/Outpatient clinical services
- Service line expansion
- Mid level support
- Key player for departments of GI, HPB & Surgical Oncology and Renown/Pennington Cancer Institute
- rotating call 1:4
- Formal Academic Affiliation with University of Nevada, Reno School Medicine
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary Compensation with Value-Bonus Structure
- 401k offered
- CME Allowance, Board Certification covered
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short Term Disability
- 7-weeks Annual Leave
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
- Start-to-Work Bonus/Relocation Budget
- Qualifying entity for Federal Loan Forgiveness Program as 501(c)(3)
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, endless activities, diverse culinary scene, and family friendly community, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.
Contact: Monica Mikulich, In-House Provider Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org| 775.982.4534
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment