Hiring General Neurology Consult Physicians for Level II Regional Trauma/Stroke Center - Reno/Tahoe
- Requisition ID: 160490
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Varies
- Category: Provider
Renown Health is seeking a General Acute Neurologist to join Northern Nevada's largest, and only, not-for-profit locally owned and governed healthcare network.
The General Acute Neurologist is part of the Acute Neurology Team when on shift. Physician will respond bedside for any issues related to: seizures, neuropathy, myasthenia, stroke follow up, MS. Fellowship not required. No call.
Neurohospitalists teach Residents and Medical Students as part of Renown's Community Faculty for the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine. This is an Employed position with Renown Medical Group. Renown Health is a Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center and ABRET Accredited Level III Epilepsy Lab
- Level II Trauma Center – 700-bed Medical Center
- Neurosciences Institute; Gold Plus Achievement; American Stroke Association Elite Honor Roll
- Block Schedule; 7 days on / 7 days off ; days only
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Neurology Clinic Suite on hospital campus
- General Neurology Consults when rounding
- Mid-level Support
- Member of established Neurology team and Renown’s Medical Group
- Salary and Quality Bonus Compensation model, Health benefits, 401K with Match, relocation assistance
- CME Stipend up to $3,000
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Listed in Top 100 cities in the US
- Situated just 30 minutes from Beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, culinary scene, affordable living, outdoor recreational activities and other PERKS.
- For more information please contact Monica Mikulich In-House Physician Recruiter at 775-982-4534 or email email@example.com
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment