Renown Health is northern Nevada’s largest and only locally owned, not-for-profit integrated health network committed to meeting the health and wellness needs of our growing community and serving the surrounding Lake Tahoe and northeast California regions.
We are seeking a Full Time BE/BC Gastroenterology physician to join and help establish our new Gastroenterology department within our dynamic, physician-led multi-specialty medical group.
You can expect a leadership team committed to providing resources to keep patients as the center focus of care.
Review our Renown’s Annual Report - DETERMINATION IN ACTION - to see how we are improving healthcare in Nevada.
- Monday - Friday schedule
- In-patient coverage with OP Clinic
- OR’s and Endoscopy Suites on Campus
- Strong NP support
- rotating Call schedule 1:8
- Formal Academic Affiliation with University of Nevada, Reno School Medicine
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary Compensation with Value-Bonus Structure
- 401k with Match
- CME Allowance, Board Certification covered
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short Term Disability
- 7-weeks Annual Leave
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
- Start-to-Work Bonus
- Qualifying entity for Federal Loan Forgiveness Program as 501(c)(3)
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, endless activities, diverse culinary scene, and family friendly community, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.
Monica Mikulich | In House Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org