Nurse Practitioner for Acute Neurology needed in Comprehensive Stroke Center in Reno/Tahoe
- Requisition ID: 167200
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Day
- Category: Provider
Renown Health is hiring an Acute Neurology APPs to join our highly successful medical group and Northern Nevada's largest, and only, not-for-profit locally owned and governed healthcare network.
Mandatory 2+ years in Acute Stroke Neurology experience
The Acute Neurology team is physician lead and will work closely with Intensivists, Emergency Medicine providers, Hospitalists, and support staff. The Physician Assistant will be a part of the Stroke Team when on shift and help teach Medical Students as part of Renown's Community Faculty with University of Nevada Reno Medical School. This is an Employed position with Renown Medical Group
- Level II Trauma Center – 808-bed Medical Center
- Block Schedule
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Neurology Consult Service; Stroke Team member
- Member of established Acute Services team and Renown’s Medical Group
- Salary and Quality Bonus Compensation model, Health benefits, 401K with Match, relocation assistance
- CME Stipend $1500
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Listed in Top 100 cities in the US
- Situated just 30 minutes from Beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, culinary scene, affordable living, outdoor recreational activities and other PERKS.
For more information please contact Monica Mikulich In-House Physician Recruiter at 775-982-4534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment