Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician - Reno/Lake Tahoe
- Requisition ID: 169968
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Varies
- Category: Provider
Pediatric Infectious Disease – Beautiful Reno/Lake Tahoe
Renown Health is northern Nevada’s largest and only locally owned, not-for-profit integrated health network committed to meeting the health and wellness needs of our growing community and serving the surrounding Lake Tahoe and northeast California regions.
We are seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Infectious Disease Physician to join our dynamic, physician-led multi-specialty medical group as a member of our experienced pediatrics team. You can expect a highly supportive leadership team committed to providing resources to keep patients as the center focus of care. Additionally, we are excited to announce our association with the new Pediatric Residency Program.
Review Renown’s Annual Report - DETERMINATION IN ACTION - to see how we are improving healthcare in Nevada.
- Full-time employed position with Renown Medical Group
- Renown Children’s Hospital – the region’s only children’s hospital
- Newly established Pediatric Residency Program
- Supportive team approach with flexible work-life balance schedule
- Level II Trauma Center; Level III NICU. Area’s only PICU
- Formal Academic Affiliation with University of Nevada, Reno School Medicine/Renown
- Competitive Salary
- 401k offered
- CME Allowance, Board Certification covered
- Health Benefits, employer-paid Short Term Disability
- 7 weeks Annual Leave bank
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
- Starting bonus inclusive of Relocation Assistance
- Qualifying entity for Federal Loan Forgiveness Program as 501(c)(3)
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nothing beats living in the Reno-Tahoe region. Our area holds a favorable quality of life from Reno itself to the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, endless activities, diverse culinary scene, and family friendly community, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada, Reno is a quick drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento, Napa Valley or San Francisco. Come see for yourself.
Contact: Cathy Sprinkel, In-House Provider Recruiter | email@example.com | 775.982.6381
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment