Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking a Psychiatrist to join our highly successful medical group as part of our Stacie L Mathewson Behavioral Health & Addiction Institute serving our community.
PROGRAM & POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Leadership-supported programs
- Full-time outpatient practice
- Flexibility to work 4 or 5 day work week
- 30/60 minute appointment template
- No Call
- Team approach
- Competitive compensation package with value bonus
- $30K start-to-work bonus
- Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME stipend and more
- 7 weeks annual leave (all-inclusive)
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Board certification covered
- 501(c)(3)- Qualifying for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Level II Trauma Center – 808-bed Medical Center
- Teaching affiliation University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
With counseling services, medication services, and intensive treatment programs, Renown's Behavioral Health programs are designed to offer our community a wide range of options and meet the individualized needs of our patients. We are seeking a Psychiatry Physician to join our multidisciplinary team of 15+ providers including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, addiction counselors and psychiatric nurses. Positions are open due to organization and community growth.
Our group treats an array of mental health and substance abuse issues. A psychiatrist is responsible for biopsychosocial assessment, medication evaluation, medication management, and consultation with multidisciplinary colleagues. Other opportunities that support patient care may also be available, such as supervision of psychiatry residents, psychiatric nurse practitioners, or medical students; teaching; psychotherapy; or program development.
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- No state income tax
- Listed in Top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from quiet north shore of Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine and blue skies
- Family friendly community, thriving culinary scene, and easy access to a variety of outdoor activities
- Convenient central location to allow for a quick drive or flight to get away to Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Southern California and more.
- Learn more about living in Reno/Lake Tahoe
CONTACT: Cathy Sprinkel, In-house Senior Provider Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 775.982.6381
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment