Therapist - Stacie Mathewson Behavioral Health & Addiction Institute Renown Health
- Requisition ID: 160175
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Day
- Category: Provider
Renown Health is currently recruiting dynamic, motivated, experienced Therapists to join our Behavioral Health Team to provide mental health and/or substance abuse counseling for adults in individual, couple, family, and group sessions.
- Northern Nevada’s largest and only not-for-profit healthcare network
- Stacie L. Mathewson Behavioral Health & Addiction Institute
- Provider Level position with Renown Medical Group
- Deliver problem focused, recovery oriented services to individuals, couples, families and groups
- Excellent compensation and health benefits
- 401K w/ match, Paid Liability Insurance, CEU, Start-to-Work Bonus
- Generous Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays)
- Experience: 2 years as a licensed clinician in a mental health setting.
- Licensure: Ability to obtain and maintain State of Nevada licensure as LCSW or Licensed Marriage Family Therapist.
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Reno holds a favorable quality of life with no State Income Tax and an abundance of outdoor activities for all four seasons of the year. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, it is easy to understand why so many people choose to live, explore and play in the natural beauty of our region. Reno, Nevada is a central location and a quick 45-minute drive to Lake Tahoe, Sacramento (2 hours), Napa Valley (3 hours) or San Francisco (4 hours).
To discuss this opportunity, please contact our in-house Recruiter, Cathy Sprinkel, firstname.lastname@example.org | 775.982.6381.
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment