Renown Health and Vitalant will close out this year of blood drives with one more on Dec. 27 and 28 at locations around the health network. As always, all blood donated stays for use in our community. Here's a look at the locations, times and dates:
Renown Health Blood Drive Schedule
Thursday, December 27
Unless noted, the drives take place at mobile buses:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center, 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 10315 Professional Circle: 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- 1285 Financial Blvd.: 2 - 5 p.m.
- 1000 Ryland: 9 a.m. to noon
- 6630 South McCarran Blvd.: 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, December 28
- Renown Regional Medical Center, Mack Auditorium, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 850 Harvard Way, 8:30 a.m. to noon
All donors will receive:
- A free Vitalant beanie.
- A free movie ticket or a $5 Amazon gift card. If donors do a “double red cell" donation, they can get an additional movie ticket or gift card.
- 100 extra points for the “Hero in Me" donor rewards program, good with each donation for rewards like movie tickets or gift cards. Sign up at bloodhero.com. If you’ve earned points at UBS drives, they are also still on the site.
- For an even more convenient experience, complete your self-interview online at the new Vitalant Health History Questionnaire site for your fast-track ticket.
Make the most of your time and schedule an appointment!
Visit bloodhero.com and simply use the sponsor code ‘Renown’ for all Renown locations.
Drop-ins welcome too! Questions about donating? Call 775-785-6644.