Join us at our next Renown Health blood drive. Every donor, every blood type counts. And remember - your blood donation stays local!
United Blood Services is on its "Summer Ride to Save Lives," and that means that those who donate blood at the two upcoming drives for Renown Health have a chance to win a Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom bike. The motorcycle is being donated by Reno Harley-Davidson.
In addition to the entry for the Sportster giveaway, donors will receive limited edition Harley-Davidson t-shirts and orange squeeze stress balls from Reno Harley-Davidson.
Renown Health Blood Drive Schedule
Thursday, July 12
Unless noted, the drives take place at mobile buses:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center, 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 10315 Professional Circle: 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- 1285 Financial Blvd.: 2 - 5 p.m.
- 1000 Ryland: 9 a.m. to noon
- 6630 South McCarran Blvd.: 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, July 13
- Renown Regional Medical Center, Mack Auditorium, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All donors will receive:
- A free movie ticket or a $5 Amazon gift card. If donors do a “double red cell" donation, they can get an additional movie ticket or gift card.
- Three Healthy Tracks points (employees can self-enter up to four events per year as a Community Wellness Event).
- Points for the free UBS “Hero in Me" donor rewards program. Each donation point is good for rewards like movie tickets or gift cards. Sign up at bloodhero.com.
For an even more convenient experience, complete your self-interview online at UnitedBloodServices.org/HealthHistory.html for your fast-track ticket.
Make the most of your time and schedule an appointment!
Visit bloodhero.com and simply use the sponsor code ‘Renown’ for all Renown locations.
Drop-ins welcome too! Questions about donating? Call 1-800-289-4923.