Join us at our next Renown Health blood drive. Every donor, every blood type counts. And remember - your blood donation stays local!
Renown Health Blood Drive Schedule
Thursday, November 1
Unless noted, the drives take place at mobile buses:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center, 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 10315 Professional Circle: 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- 1285 Financial Blvd.: 2 - 5 p.m.
- 1000 Ryland: 9 a.m. to noon
- 6630 South McCarran Blvd.: 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, November 2
- Renown Regional Medical Center, Mack Auditorium, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 850 Harvard Way, 8:30 a.m. to noon
Renown co-sponsors the blood drives with Vitalant – a name that may be new to you! United Blood Services (UBS) in Reno has joined other blood donation centers in changing its name to Vitalant. Now based in Arizona, the company has united together 10 blood center brands to provide more centralized support and enhanced research opportunities, among other benefits.
To celebrate the name change, Vitalant is giving out a free short or long-sleeve t-shirt with its logo to anyone who donates as part of the November Renown Blood Drive.
All donors will receive:
- A free movie ticket or a $5 Amazon gift card. If donors do a “double red cell" donation, they can get an additional movie ticket or gift card.
- Three Healthy Tracks points (employees can self-enter up to four events per year as a Community Wellness Event).
- 100 extra point for the “Hero in Me" donor rewards program, good with each donation for rewards like movie tickets or gift cards. Sign up at Sign up at bloodhero.com. If you’ve earned points at UBS drives, they are also still on the site.
- For an even more convenient experience, complete your self-interview online at the new Vitalant Health History Questionnaire site for your fast-track ticket.
Make the most of your time and schedule an appointment!
Visit bloodhero.com and simply use the sponsor code ‘Renown’ for all Renown locations.
Drop-ins welcome too! Questions about donating? Call 775-785-6644.