Join us at our next Renown Health blood drive. Every donor, every blood type counts. And remember - your blood donation stays local!
The theme for the September at all UBS drives is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, as they highlight how blood donors can help create more memories for blood recipients in need.
United Blood Services is offering drawings for “memory making prizes" at each drive, including a vacation package to Hawaii and pairs of Wolf Pack football tickets.
Renown Health Blood Drive Schedule
Thursday, September 6
Unless noted, the drives take place at mobile buses:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center, 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 10315 Professional Circle: 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- 1285 Financial Blvd.: 2 - 5 p.m.
- 1000 Ryland: 9 a.m. to noon
- 6630 South McCarran Blvd.: 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, September 7
- Renown Regional Medical Center, Mack Auditorium, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 850 Harvard Way, 8:30 a.m. to noon
All donors will receive:
- A free movie ticket or a $5 Amazon gift card. If donors do a “double red cell" donation, they can get an additional movie ticket or gift card.
- Three Healthy Tracks points (employees can self-enter up to four events per year as a Community Wellness Event).
- Points for the free UBS “Hero in Me" donor rewards program. Each donation point is good for rewards like movie tickets or gift cards. Sign up at bloodhero.com.
For an even more convenient experience, complete your self-interview online at UnitedBloodServices.org/HealthHistory.html for your fast-track ticket.
Make the most of your time and schedule an appointment!
Visit bloodhero.com and simply use the sponsor code ‘Renown’ for all Renown locations.
Drop-ins welcome too! Questions about donating? Call 1-800-289-4923.