Join us at our next Renown Health blood drive. Every donor, every blood type counts. And remember - your blood donation stays local!
Renown Health Blood Drive Schedule
Thursday, December 28, 2017
Unless noted, the drives take place at mobile buses:
- Renown Regional Medical Center, Mack Auditorium, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center, 7:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- 10315 Professional Circle Auditorium: 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- 1285 Financial Blvd.: 2 - 5 p.m.
- 1000 Ryland: 9 a.m. to noon
- 6630 South McCarran Blvd.: 12:30 - 3:30 p.m.
All donors will receive:
- A free movie ticket or a $5 Amazon gift card (donate a double and receive double the incentives)
- Three Healthy Tracks points (employees can self-enter up to four events per year as a Community Wellness Event)
- You can also earn a pair of movie tickets if you have earned enough points in the Hero Rewards store on the UBS website. Sign up for the free UBS “Hero in Me" donor rewards program and earn points with each donation good for rewards like movie tickets or gift cards! Sign up at bloodhero.com
For an even more convenient experience, complete your self-interview online at UnitedBloodServices.org/HealthHistory.html for your fast-track ticket.
Make the most of your time and schedule an appointment!
Visit bloodhero.com and simply use the sponsor code ‘Renown’ for all Renown locations.
Drop-ins welcome too! Questions about donating? Call 1-800-289-4923.