Renown Health and Vitalant are hosting blood drives at locations around the health network. As always, all blood donated stays for use in our community. Here's a look at the locations, times and dates:
Renown Health Blood Drive Schedule
Thursday, July 11
Unless noted, the drives take place at mobile buses:
- Renown South Meadows Medical Center, 10101 Double R Blvd. 9:30 a.m. - noon.
- Hometown Health, 10315 Professional Circle: Upstairs conference room, 1:30 - 4 p.m.
- Renown Financial, 1285 Financial Blvd.: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Renown Ryland, 1000 Ryland: 9:15 a.m. - noon
- Renown South McCarran, 6630 South McCarran Blvd.: 2 - 4 p.m.
- Renown Harvard Way, 850 Harvard Way: 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Friday, July 12
- Renown Regional Medical Center, Mack Auditorium, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All donors will receive:
- A free movie ticket or a $5 Amazon gift card.
- 100 extra points for the “Hero in Me" donor rewards program, good with each donation for rewards like movie tickets or gift cards. Sign up at bloodhero.com.
- Enter for a chance to win a 2019 Sea-Doo Spark® 2-up Rotax® 900 ACE from Michaels Reno Powersports!
For an even more convenient experience, complete the Health History Questionnaire on Vitalant's site for your fast-track ticket.
Make the most of your time and schedule an appointment!
Visit bloodhero.com and simply use the sponsor code ‘Renown’ for all Renown locations.
Drop-ins welcome too! Questions about donating? Call 775-785-6644.