Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) 2-Day Training September 17-18
The International Loving Touch Foundation invites you to become a Loving Touch Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) through this evidence-based training program. Upon certification you will be able to teach the Loving Touch infant Massage techniques to parents and caregivers. Infant Massage is a parenting enrichment program that provides loving touch right from the start.
Topics covered in this training
• History, theory, techniques of infant massage
• Adaptations for children with special needs
• Research/evidence-based practice
• Bonding and attachment/promoting trusting interactions
• Massage benefits for infants, children and parents
• Social and emotional development
• Understanding infant cues and behavioral states
• Brain development and touch
• Teaching techniques for parents and primary caregivers
• Curriculum, handouts and resources
Continuing Education hours available
Subscribe to our newsletters
Receive the latest health and wellness information, physician profiles, and much more direct to your inbox!
Call us 24/7 to ask a question, schedule an appointment, or speak with a representative!775-982-4100
Not sure what goes here.