Chris Marlo leads this 4-hour class focused on remaining present, mindful, and connected no matter how labor unfolds. This holistic approach provides both moms and their partners with the confidence and wisdom to rely on their inner strengths during the birthing process.
Please join us!
Concepts explored in class:
• Understanding birth phases and physiology
• Confidence-building affirmations
• Meditation for birth
• Body preparation exercises
• Vocals for birthing
• Effective breathing techniques for each stage of labor
• Relaxation for birth
• The rhythms of birth and how to ride the waves
• Mother-directed pushing
• Endorphin-release techniques
• Daddy/labor partner -Doula Training (labor support & comfort measure)
• Labor massage
• Fear release
• Making informed choices about birth options
• Birth plans and realities
The cost of this Virtual class is $40 per couple. To attend, please register using the expecting mother’s name and information.