Renown Institute for Cancer is teaming up with Cancer Treatment Expert Renie Anderson, who is trained and certified at managing cancer treatment side effects. You can attend this workshop in person at Renown Regional or virtually via Zoom.
This workshop teaches mind-body techniques to help reduce anxiety, feel calmer, visualize your treatment in a healing way and enhance healing through activities that will bring you relief.
This workshop includes:
- Helping patients feel more connected, reducing fight/flight response and assisting patients to feel more at ease.
- Learning how stress impacts our bodies and our role in taking responsibility as a partner in recovery.
- A mindfulness relaxation session.
- Allowing patients to express concerns over their side effects and re-framing for a more positive experience.
- Open time for questions and answers.
There is no charge to attend this class. Video-enabled attendance is available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device.
To receive the Zoom link to connect to this workshop, please email Renie Anderson @ firstname.lastname@example.org