Renown Institute for Cancer is teaming up with Renie Anderson, a trained and certified expert in cancer treatment side effect management. Attend this virtual workshop and learn mind-body techniques to help with reducing anxiety, feeling calmer, visualizing your treatment in a healing way and enhancing healing through activities that will bring you relief.
This workshop includes:
- Helping patients feel more connected. Helping to reduce fight/flight response and helping patients feel more at ease.
- Explaining how stress impacts our bodies and our role in taking responsibility as a partner in recovery.
- A mindfulness relaxation session.
- Giving patients the opportunity to express concerns over their side effects and reframing that they can have a different experience.
- Open time for questions and answers.
There is no charge to attend this class. Video enabled attendance is available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device
To receive the zoom link to connect to this workshop, please email Renie Anderson @ firstname.lastname@example.org