Take control of your kidney health.
Instructor-led online and telephonic classes are taught by kidney care experts. You can easily ask questions, just like you would if you were in an in-person class setting. Classes are free and available to anyone. You will learn:
- What causes kidney disease
- What kidney diet resources are available
- What can be done to manage a healthy lifestyle
- How medication management can help lead to better kidney health
- Why employment and insurance coverage are important
- What treatment options are available
- How the transplant process works
please visit KidneySmart.org or call us at 661-428-4916 for more information.