All women have different postpartum and recovery experiences after giving birth. This 2-hour class helps prepare mom and partner on what to expect after birth and the weeks to follow, and is offered every other month and is open to mothers and their partners.
A few topics discussed in this class are:
- Postpartum care in the hospital
- Changes after birth
- Caring for yourself during postpartum
- The difference between postpartum blues and postpartum depression
- Mothers warning signs
- Adjustments once you get home
- The new father or partner
Please Note: All attendees must wear an appropriate face mask for the duration of the class.