Instructor: Dawn Remme, RN, Renown Regional Medical Center Bariatric Program Manager
This FREE seminar is open to all patients, family members, friends, and caregivers. This is your chance to learn about weight loss surgery and why it is so effective at resolving and/or improving diabetes as well as other diseases such as high blood pressure and sleep apnea.
- Am I a candidate?
- The types of bariatric surgeries Renown offers along with the risks and benefits of each
- Updated success statistics of bariatric surgery, resolution and/or improvement of diabetes and other medical problems
- How you can expect to progress through the process and standard medical management following surgery
- Lifestyle and nutritional changes needed to be successful
- Information about our surgeons performing Weight Loss Surgery at Renown Regional Medical Center
Video enabled attendance is available. Patients can access remotely and join from any video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or webcam/desktop). Upon registering, you will receive instructions on how to virtually connect.
There is no charge to attend this class.