Renown Children's Hospital has expert and compassionate care for infants and children with ear, nose and throat (ENT) disorders, including deviated septums, ear infections, rhinitis, sinusitis and tonsillitis.
To learn more, call:
What is Pediatric ENT?
ENT conditions affect children differently than adults. The specialists at Renown Children's Hospital have the knowledge and experience to provide children with advanced care, including the accurate diagnosis, effective treatment and ongoing management of all types of ENT conditions, including:
- Hearing tests
- Congenital, traumatic, or infectious conditions involving the outer, middle or inner ear
- Management of hearing and balance disorders
- Surgical and medical care for chronic diseases of the ear such as cholesteatomas
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Removal of adenoids
- Surgical and medical treatment of chronic sinusitis
- Air, food, and sinus passage exams
- Evaluation and treatment of head and neck masses, including the lymph nodes and thyroid gland
- Evaluation and treatment of voice disorders
- Surgical and medical treatment of diseases of the larynx and trachea