The Pediatric Neurology team at Renown Children’s Hospital diagnoses and manages a full range of neurological disorders in newborns, infants, children and adolescents. This team uses a multidisciplinary approach to educate, diagnose and manage a full range of acute and complex neurological diseases affecting these age groups.
To learn more, call:
What is Neurology?
Neurology is a medical specialty that diagnoses and treats disorders of the neurological system, including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system and muscles.
Our Pediatric Neurology team is available to help patients with:
- New onset seizures
- Epilepsy management and second opinion
- Spells or unusual movements (i.e., tics, spasms, staring spells)
- Developmental delays (hypotonia, motor delays, speech/language delays, etc.)
- Headaches and migraines
- Head trauma/concussion
- Macrocephaly (large head) or Microcephaly (small head)
Consultations are provided in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Referrals are required for consultations.
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Grant’s areas of expertise include:
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumors
- Chiari Malformations
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Minimally invasive endoscopic surgery for hydrocephalus
- Moyamoya disease
To schedule an appointment, call 775-982-6270.