Renown Home Health Care is a Medicare-certified home health agency that has earned health accreditation by The Joint Commission.
Nursing staff offer a wide range of healthcare services. Our goal is to help you achieve independence and improve physical health and well-being.
To learn more, call us at:
Our Home Health Care Services
Our nursing staff specializes in:
- Disease management and education specializing in congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and diabetes
- Medication management
- Pain reduction and management
- Complex wound care, with a wound care specialist RN on staff
- Ostomy (surgical construction of an artificial opening to excrete waste) care and education
- IV lines and medications
- Enteral feeding (being fed through a feeding tube)
- Ability to perform daily tasks
- Bladder control
- Shortness of breath
- Balance issues, falls prevention and rehabilitation for postoperative knee and hip surgeries
Convenience of Home Health Care
We will connect you and your family with the appropriate community resources to address your needs and guide you through the Medicare and insurance authorization process.
Your Home Health Care Team
We work with the direction of your doctor to keep you active both physically and through clinical services (e.g., physical and occupational therapy and nutritional assessment) that will help the healing process.Meet Your Home Care Team