At Renown's Institute for Cancer, when you need a helping hand, you have a place to turn to for cancer support and guidance.
To learn more, call us at:
Nurse Navigators are your personal guides for cancer support. They are experienced registered nurses committed to helping you in your journey by:
- Explaining the cancer diagnosis and treatment process
- Assisting with access to screening and treatment procedures
- Providing treatment resources and educational materials
- Clarifying physician recommendations for treatment
- Providing access to clinical trial information
- Recommending community resources including support groups and complementary therapies
No fee or referral is needed.
Meet our Nurse Navigators
Beth Ahart-Valk, R.N.
Lymphoma, Leukemia and Thyroid Cancers
Denise Wiley, R.N.
Colorectal and GI Cancers
Georganna Reynolds, R.N.
Lisa Gardner, R.N.
Contact a Nurse Navigator