With individual, one-on-one interaction you can establish a relationship with your doctors and nurses that reaches beyond traditional appointment-based visits. Our Premier Care Program offers a range of doctors with reduced-size practices. And with fewer patients to treat, our doctors have more time to devote to creating a personal healthcare program for you.
- Smaller practices with low-patient volume
- Personal relationships with dedicated doctor/registered nurse care team
- Same- or next-day urgent care appointments with your Premier Care doctor
- Onsite blood draw and comprehensive diagnostic testing
- Secure messaging 24/7
- Coordinated access to Renown Health’s integrated health network resources
To see if Premier Care is right for you, call 775-982-8259.
- Online communication with your doctor and registered nurse regarding scheduled appointments, sick visits or general medical advice, with a 24 hour response, seven days a week.
- Access your health information, prescriptions, appointments, lab reports, EKG’s and other medical information using MyChart, a secure online tool Proxy access and online communication regarding your Premier Care family members medical care.
- Virtual care is also available for Hometown Health and Senior Care Plus members through Teladoc.