At our Reno orthopedics clinics, our goal is to help you achieve the best outcome possible and enjoy a healthy return to normal living and activities.
Our Orthopedic Services
Renown offers Reno's best orthopedic services and treatment, both surgical and nonsurgical, for minor and major injuries from sports, accidents and everyday activities. We work to provide relief from chronic pain and improve functionality for a variety of conditions, including:
- Spine, back, neck and shoulder pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Hand, elbow and arm pain
- Hip and knee replacement
- Osteoporosis (bone health)
- Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Scoliosis (sideways curve of spine)
Our healthcare professionals work collectively to help patients recover and achieve the highest quality of life possible. You’ll receive expert, individualized care from:
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Orthopedic physician assistants
- Orthopedic nurses
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Case and total joint coordinators
More Reasons to Choose Renown
In February 2015, Renown Regional Medical Center earned The Joint Commission
’s Gold Seal of Approval® for its management of Joint Replacement for Hip and Knee. This approval recognizes Renown's dedication to compliance with The Joint Commission’s rigorous standards. Renown underwent a thorough on-site review, where the Joint Commission evaluated the Total Joint Replacement program for compliance, standards of care specific to patients needs, including infection prevention and control, leadership and medication management.
Did You Know?
- There are more than 206 bones in the human body.
- One in seven Americans — nearly 40 million — suffer from some form of arthritis.
- Roughly 200,000 adults over the age of 65 fracture their hip every year.
- Baby boomers experience more than one million sports-related injuries annually.
- More than 90 percent of joint replacement patients are otherwise healthy and do not need prolonged acute, high-maintenance hospital care.
After discharge, here are services we provide to return to you to your highest level of function.