In urgent situations, every minute matters.
Our video conferencing technology allows Reno-based providers and specialists to provide expertise to you and the care provider in your emergency room or hospital facility.
This equals an efficient diagnosis and quick plan for treatment.
The goal is that you receive the specialty care you need and stay close to home at your local hospital. However, if required, we will make arrangements to transfer you to Renown Regional Medical Center.
See Hospital Telemedicine in Action
Renown TeleHealth helps you get the care you need.
Watch this video to see why TeleHealth can be beneficial and how it can help treat a number of different conditions, including stroke.
Our Consulting Physicians
All hospital telemedicine providers, both those employed by Renown Health and those practicing independently, are local to the Reno area.
This allows you to maintain a relationship with the specialist who initially treated your illness to allow your provider to maintain a continuity of care that will help you see a better long-term outcome.
Hospital TeleHealth Specialties Available:
- Gastroenterology (digestive system)
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care
- Nephrology (kidney)
- Neurology (brain and nerve) including Telestroke
Our Hospital Telemedicine Locations
- Carson Valley Medical Center
- Banner Churchill Community Hospital
- Pershing General Hospital
- Battle Mountain General Hospital
- Mt. Grant General Hospital
- Grover C. Hospital
- Plumas District Hospital in Quincy
- South Lyon Medical Center Hospital