Most doctor offices do not carry many of the vaccines required or recommended for international travel. Renown Medical Group – Travel Vaccine Program carries a comprehensive selection of vaccinations and prescribes medications travelers need to stay safe and healthy during their trip. You can find a full list of vaccines and prescription medications we offer below.
Travel vaccinations are provided on Wednesdays from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. We recommend scheduling your appointment at least 4-6 weeks prior to your travels. This will provide enough time for immunizations to take effect and to fill prescriptions. We will try to accommodate last minute travelers as best we can.
To make an appointment, call:
Our Travel Vaccine Program provides:
- Required and recommended immunizations
- Prescriptions to prevent malaria, traveler's diarrhea and altitude sickness
- International Certification of Vaccination (ICV)
- Stamps for yellow fever, as required for entry into some countries
- Letters of exemption for those with medical contraindications to vaccinations
- Record of immunizations for your primary care provider
Our travel medicine providers have an extensive understanding of infectious disease and immunization needs based on geography, culture and climate. Our travel medicine experts will meet with you to discuss your individual travel needs. They will provide customized advice based on your health history and risk factors, travel destination and itinerary. You will receive recommended immunizations and prescriptions the same day.
Hepatitis A and B
Influenza (seasonal, October - May)
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Yellow Fever (Currently unavailable because of a shortage)