Login to MyChart
What is MyChart?
MyChart is a free, secure online patient portal that allows you to manage your healthcare information.
- Schedule and view upcoming appointments anytime, day or night
- Receive email or push notifications notifying you of wait list appointment slots to see a provider sooner
- Get your test results sooner
- Send a message to your healthcare team privately and securely
- View your provider's notes after your appointment
- Use eCheck-in and save time by checking in up to seven days before your appointment
- Request prescription refills
- View your health information from other organizations that also use MyChart all in one place
Have Questions? Chat with Us
Live chat with our representatives in Reno about any question you may have.
Connect to Chat
Download the MyChart Mobile App
Works with Apple Health
The health records feature in the Health app makes it easy to access and visualize key parts of your health records, including allergies, conditions, immunizations, labs, medications, procedures, and vitals. Learn more at apple.com/health
Manage Your Health Online
You can sign up for MyChart by clicking here or by using an activation code. You may receive an activation code:
- As part of your discharge paperwork from primary care, urgent care and hospital visits
- By calling 775-982-2781 24 hours per day, seven days per week; excluding holidays
- Send an email to RenownMyChartSupport@pdsit.net
HelloPatient for MyChart leverages location features on your mobile device to detect when you arrive for your appointment. Whenever it looks like you are close to arriving for an appointment, HelloPatient will send a notification to your mobile device.
Use the step-by-step instructions below to enable your mobile device to be compatible with the HelloPatient features for MyChart: