Medical Acupuncture is performed by a physician who is trained and licensed in conventional Western medicine and has extensive training in acupuncture and Eastern medicine philosophies.
This approach allows the doctor to use a combination of both approaches to treat an illness, injury or chronic condition.
Medical Acupuncture Services
We treat the following illnesses, injuries or chronic conditions:
- Digestive conditions, including heartburn, excessive stomach acid, hiccups, diarrhea and constipation
- Respiratory ailments, including sinusitis, common cold, seasonal allergies, asthma and bronchitis
- Neurological and muscular conditions, including headaches, migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, acute sprains, tennis elbow and neck/back pain
- Eye conditions such as nearsightedness, cataracts (without complications) and pink eye
- Toothaches, gum disease, etc.
- Post-chemotherapy conditions, including fatigue, pain, dry mouth and dry eyes
Both private treatments and group acupuncture are available.
- Private treatments are available for $85 - $100 per session. Patients should wear loose clothing and expect to lie down for 50 minutes.
- Group acupuncture is available for $45 per session. Patients should wear loss clothing and can expect to sit for 30-45 minutes
Some insurances cover Medical Acupuncture.View FAQ
- Primary Care