Renown Health provides northern Nevada with the latest technological advances in diagnostic imaging. Board-certified radiologists and highly skilled licensed technologists work collaboratively to provide exceptional x-ray and imaging services.
Additionally, all locations are accredited by the American College of Radiology, meaning they have undergone a rigorous review process to ensure they meet nationally accepted standards.
To schedule an x-ray or imaging procedure, call:
State-of-the-Art X-Ray & Imaging Technology
- Northern Nevada’s only Pediatric Radiologist and the only Children’s Imaging Center.
- Cinemavision, a technology to help children and adults through MRIs without the use of sedation or medication. This technology is available at Renown Health X-Ray & Imaging - Center C.
- Wide Bore MRI. This new technology provides a higher quality film, better diagnostic ability and a lot less claustrophobic feel than a closed MRI.
- ACR-accredited exams including 3T MRI, 128-slice CT scanning with low-dose technology, PET/CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, digital mammography and biplane angiography
- SonoCiné automated whole breast ultrasound, recommended in combination with mammography for women with dense breasts
- Critical Results Management System (Veriphy), ensuring critical results are communicated to physicians as quickly and efficiently as possible
Renown's x-ray and imaging services include:
- Walk-in x-ray (available at some locations)
- Digital Mammography
- Interventional Radiology
- SonoCiné Whole Breast Ultrasound
- 3T MRI
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Cardiac CT Angiography
- Nuclear Medicine
- D-SPECT Cardiac Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Density (DEXA)
Request a Copy of Your Images
PET/CT and CT
Walk-in X-Ray Locations
Other Imaging Technology
Cardiac CT Angiography
D-Spect Cardiac Imaging