Enjoy all four seasons in the Reno Tahoe region with over 300 days of sunshine annually. Reno offers countless dining options, athletic events and year-round special events for the whole family to enjoy, as well as the region’s only Tier 1 university at University of Nevada, Reno.
Get to Know Reno Tahoe
Our region offers endless outdoor activities, including hiking, skiing, paddle boarding and mountain biking. We also have a robust arts and culture scene with a multitude of museums, orchestras, theaters and a month-long art and music festival.
- City of Reno
- City of Sparks
- Community Calendar - Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
- Visit Reno Tahoe
- Calendar of Events and Entertainment
Renown collaborates with our local schools to provide education and development opportunities to our growing community. These partnerships include primary, secondary and tertiary education, including undergraduate and graduate degrees. We also have several partnerships with our local trade schools.
Our community provides diverse opportunities to join a spiritual or local community.
There are great sporting events in the area including:
- Reno Aces – AAA minor league baseball affiliated with the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Reno Bighorns – NBA Development League basketball team; parent club is the Sacramento Kings
- Reno 1868 FC – Professional soccer team associated with the United Soccer League
- University of Nevada, Reno – Division I athletics
Real Estate Partners
Need help buying or renting in Northern Nevada? Our real estate partners can help you in your search.