Tuesday, March 7 is National Pancake Day®. Renown and IHOP® locations across Reno, Sparks, Carson and South Lake Tahoe invite you to celebrate this day and get a FREE short stack of buttermilk pancakes. In return, we are asking for a small donation to help support your local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital, Renown Children’s Hospital.
8 Hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
with extended hours in Carson and South Lake Tahoe: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
In addition to National Pancake Day®, IHOP is providing the opportunity to support local kids from February 1 through March 7. Stop by IHOP and purchase a Miracle Balloon for a donation of only $1. If you’re a regular IHOP customer like we are, you might consider making a $5 donation – it comes with a $5 off coupon good on your next visit.
Since 2008, IHOP restaurants in northern Nevada have partnered with Renown Children’s Hospital, donating more than 80,000 pancakes, raising over $87,000. Your donation stays local to benefit kids in our community. Please support IHOP by buying a balloon today. And don’t forget to save the date for IHOP Day, Tuesday March 7, 2017.
Children’s Miracle Network Balloon Campaign and National Pancake Day Locations:
- Shoppers Square, 1800 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV
- South Meadows Marketplace, 9786 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV
- Sparks Galleria Shopping Center, 4752 Galleria Parkway, Sparks, NV
- 10150 North McCarran Boulevard, Reno, NV 89503
- 3883 South Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701
- 3730 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150