Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network, is seeking a BE/BC Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician to join our dynamic pediatrics team. Renown is home to the only children's hospital in northern Nevada and is continuing to invest in pediatric specialty care to help keep our youngest patients close to home for care.
PROGRAM & POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Dynamic Synergistic Pediatric Team well-known in area
- Only Children's Hospital in the region
- 33-bed Pediatric Unit, 14-bed PICU, 39-bed NICU
- Children's Specialty Clinic
- Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME allowance and more
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Board certification covered
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Level II Trauma Center – 808-bed Medical Center
- Start-to-Work/Relocation Bonus
- Teaching facility for University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine
- Employed position with Renown Medical Group
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
NO STATE INCOME TAX
Nestled at base of Sierra Mountains on NV/CA Border.
Listed in Top 100 cities to live
30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
Family-friendly community, thriving culinary scene, centrally located providing easy access to a variety of outdoor activities, and easy weekend get-a-ways.
Cathy Sprinkel | Renown Health In-House Provider Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org | 775-982-6381
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment