Physician Assistant OR Assist for OBGYN Surgery at Level II Trauma Center in Reno/Tahoe
- Requisition ID: 164940
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Day
- Category: Provider
Renown Health, northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network, is seeking full-time Physician Assistant OR First Assist.
Qualified Candidates have experience performing OR first assist for OBGYN and UroGYN surgeries. Experience in high risk and high volume acute OB/GYN surgeries preferred.
This position is only hospital OR based, no outpatient clinic responsibilities.
Incumbent will work partner with Renown’s UroGYN specialist and be available for other OB surgeries.
Renown Regional is a state-of-the-art, 800 bed acute care facility with comprehensive and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care.
- Employed position in the Women’s Health Department
- Level II Trauma Center - 808 bed facility; 90 bed ER
- 1st assist for UroGYN and OBGYN Surgery
- Day schedule Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
- Epic EMR
- Competitive Compensation Salary guarantee + Quality Bonus
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- CME Stipend $1500
- Starting Bonus
- Teaching ; Teaching facility for the University Nevada Reno School of Medicine
- Reno/Tahoe Community
- No State Income Tax
- Reno ranked in Top 100 places to live
- 30 minutes to Lake Tahoe, 2 hours to Sacramento, 3.5 hours to San Francisco
- Enjoy four seasons with over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Family-friendly community, affordable living, a thriving culinary scene, and other Perks
- For more information please contact Monica Mikulich, In-House Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment