Healthy nutrition tips following cancer treatment.
Join Dietitians from Renown Institute for Cancer for a 5 part series highlighting the critical role nutrition plays in cancer survivorship and prevention. Each class will incorporate useful tips for everyday living and take home recipes.
Classes are offered virtually on Thursdays from 3-4 p.m.
• June 3 – Getting Started with Nutrition Basics & Spotlight on Whole Grains
• June 10 – Focus on Healthy Fats and Omega-3s & Importance of Protein
• June 17 – Eating for Energy & Mindful Eating
• June 24 – Quick and Easy Meal Ideas & Eating Out
• July 1 – Seasonal Foods & Diet Fads and Common Misconceptions
For more information, call Institute for Cancer Dietitians 775-982-3738. There is no charge to attend this virtual class.
Instructions to connect to this event:
- If you have a video-enabled device (smart phone, iPad, laptop, or computer), it is best to download the application for Microsoft Teams Meeting in advance. Click here to install. Once the program is installed , you can click here to connect.
- If you do not wish to download, join this event by clicking here: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- If you do not have a computer, join us by calling 775-325-5409 and when prompted, type in the conference ID: 272 145 470#