Faster Recovery. Less Downtime.
When medication and other therapies don't relieve reproductive system problems, your doctor may recommend surgery.
The da Vinci Robotic Surgery System allows surgeons to create a small, 1/8 inch incision in order to operate on the uterus.
Benefits of da Vinci Robotic Surgery for hysterectomy include:
- Minimal to no scarring
- Less pain after surgery
- Shorter hospital stay, typically a same-day surgery
- Quicker recovery
A hysterectomy can be performed for the following gynecologic conditions:
- Fibroids - growths in or around the uterus
- Endometriosis - uterine lining that grows outside the uterus
- Adenomyosis - uterine lining that grows into the wall of the uterus
- Pelvic prolapse - slipping of the uterus, vagina or bladder
Talk to your doctor to see if da Vinci Surgery is right for you. For more information, including a list of credentialed doctors performing da Vinci Surgery, call 775-982-4900.