We've been serving northern Nevada for more than 30 years.
To learn more or schedule a tour, call:
Nurturing and Safe Environment
Since 1977, Renown Skilled Nursing has built a reputation for providing a nurturing and safe environment with around-the-clock licensed nursing care.
The goal is to restore function, improve quality of life and facilitate emotional, physical and social adaption. This is accomplished through personalized treatment programs working with you and your family. If needed, we also offer special physical, occupational, recreational and communication therapies.
Whether it’s aromatherapy, discussion groups, religious services, pet therapy or special outings, our environment fosters your mental, physical and emotional needs. Activities are scheduled seven days a week and family members are always welcome to participate.
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN) – special nutrients delivered into the vein.
- Enteral nutritional support – nutrient formula is infused directly into the stomach or intestinal tract.
- Percutaneous enteral gastronomy feeding (PEG Tube) – feeding through a tube into the stomach.
- Tracheostomy – a surgical opening in the throat to assist with breathing.
- Intravenous therapy – fluids and medications given through a vein.
- Pain management – controlling pain with medication or through alternative therapy such as massage.
- Respite – caring for your family member, while you are not able to, on a short-term basis.
- Palliative Care – the medical specialty focused on improving overall quality of life for your family and your loved one when facing end-of-life care. An emphasis is placed on clear communication, pain and symptom management, and coordination of care.
We offer 24/7 licensed nursing care and physical, occupational, speech and restorative therapy in-house seven days a week. At Renown Skilled Nursing, your loved one will have access to:
- Dietary services
- Barber and beauty shop
- Podiatry services
- Financial advice
- Spiritual support
Our social services team helps you and your family transition to the individualized level of care needed. We will help you apply for Medicare, Medicaid and Washoe County Welfare.
For more information or to schedule a tour of our facility, call 775-982-5148
Awards & Accreditations