We understand nothing is more frustrating than being sidelined from your daily life and everything you love to do. That's why our total joint surgery team follows evidence-based care, ensuring your safety and recovery is the top priority.
Because preparing for a hip, knee or shoulder replacement can be overwhelming and everyone is different, we've made it easier on you.
Our Total Joint Replacement Program provides:
- A highly skilled care team including board-certified orthopedic surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, therapists, case managers and a program coordinator.
- Educational classes to prepare you and your loved ones for surgery.
- Physical and occupational therapy services.
- The opportunity to walk the day of surgery.
- Effective pain management.
- Patient-centered care and caregiver training.
If you require surgery for your condition, there are board-certified orthopedic surgeons who are credentialed to perform surgery at one of our locations. Check with your surgeon to schedule a procedure at Renown Regional Medical Center or Renown South Meadows Medical Center.
Our Partnering Community Practices