There are multiple ways to contact a patient at Renown Regional Medical Center, South Meadows Medical Center or Renown Rehabilitation Hospital. You can send a message, call or visit.
Call a Patient
To speak with a patient, call 775-982-4100.
The guidelines below are designed to help protect our patients, their families and other visitors. For more information on how to check in, call 775-982-4100.
Immediate family are welcome to visit at any time under discretion of doctors and nurses at Renown. One parent or guardian is invited to stay overnight.
No Latex Balloons
Latex balloons are not allowed at Renown Children's Hospital, because many children have allergies to latex. Mylar balloons are allowed, and are available in our gift shops. Choose from three gifts shops, each offering a variety of children's gift items, toys and cards.
Visit the Shops at Renown page for information on the many retail services offered such as food and dining, gift shops, the Inn at Renown, pharmacy and banking options.
General Visitor Guidelines:
- Please plan visits with young children with your nurse.
- Visitors with colds, coughs or other contagious illnesses are asked to remain at home until they are well.
- Children or adults who have been exposed to contagious diseases such as chickenpox must talk to the patient's nurse before visiting.
- Renown Health reserves the right to limit visitors in the best interests of patients, families, visitors or staff.
- Renown Regional Medical Center is smoke- and tobacco-free. For people who choose to smoke or use tobacco, they will need to leave Renown property to do so.
Make Their Day – Send a Message
To send a personalized message to a loved one, fill out the information below (be sure to spell names correctly), and it will be hand-delivered to patients staying overnight. Messages are delivered Monday-Friday from
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., excluding holidays.