Epic’s mobile apps keep you connected with your patients, your practice and your fellow physicians – wherever you are – 24/7
Epic’s mobile apps, Haiku for phones and Canto for tables, allow you to access key portions of Epic while in your practice, at the hospital, on the go or at home. Access your patients’ charts, review your schedule and patent lists, and respond to InBasket messages all from your mobile device.
Detail and functionality
Both Haiku and Canto provide easy access to chart review, patient lists, schedules, and messaging. Specific functions of both applications include:
- Access your Patient Lists and Outpatient Schedules
- Search to find patients in the system
- Keep up to date on medications, allergies, immunizations, medical history or the problem list
- Review patient results including labs and imaging
- View previous encounter reports
- Outpatient diagnosis and orders placed
- Inpatient admission notes, vitals and orders
- Read and Reply to InBasket messages
Safe and secure
Haiku and Canto are safe and secure extensions of Epic. No data is stored on your device and all communication between your device and the server is encrypted.
As a part of the enrollment process, your device is linked to your account. No one else can use Haiku or Canto on your device and you cannot use Haiku and Canto on devices that have not been enrolled for your account.
Easy to learn, easy to use
Epic’s mobile apps have been designed to work like other apps on your phone and tablet – easy to learn and easy to use. The Quickstart guide walks you through everything you need to know.
How to get started with Haiku and Canto
- Download the free Haiku or Canto app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store
- Download the Haiku & Canto Quickstart Guide
- Follow the instructions in the Quickstart guide to find your device identifier and send the email to: email@example.com
- Once your device has been authorized to your account, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set-up your app