Renown Health, northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking full-time Nocturnist Critical Care NP to join their Medical Intensivist team.
This is an opportunity to join an established team that is committed to providing you with a sustainable career in hospital Critical Care medicine. The NP will collaborate with the Medical Intensivist Team to care for patients while working closely with Hospitalists, Specialists, Residents, Nursing and other support staff.
The qualified candidate MUST have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in high volume ICU , preferably in Nocturnist role, and have proven capability to work independently as the First call provider on shift. New APRN graduates are not considered.
Candidates must have completed the Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) course through the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Renown Regional is a state-of-the-art Level II Trauma Center 800 bed acute care facility with comprehensive and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care
- Block Schedule, 7on/7off
- Night Shift rotation 6p - 6a
- NP takes 1st call for ICUs only
- Must have taken the Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) course through the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Managing Cross Cover rounding at night for Critical Care Medicine Service; float to all ICU floors where needed
- Will go bedside if necessary and perform procedures to stablize / manage patients
- Epic EMR
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- CME Stipend $1500
- Relocation Assistance
- Reno ranked in Top 100 places to live
- No State Income Tax
- 30 minutes to Lake Tahoe, 2 hours to Sacramento, 3.5 hours to San Francisco
- Enjoy four seasons with over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Family-friendly community, affordable living, a thriving culinary scene
Monica Mikulich, In-House Recruiter | email@example.com for more information