Critical Care Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner for Level II Trauma Center in Beautiful Reno/Tahoe
- Requisition ID: 170687
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Night
- Category: Provider
Renown Health, northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network is seeking full-time ICU Nurse Practitioner Nocturnist to join their Medical Intensivist team.
This is an opportunity to join an established team that is committed to providing you with a sustainable career in hospital Critical Care medicine. The ICU NP Nocturnist will collaborate with the Medical Intensivist Team to care for patients while working closely with Hospitalists, Specialists, Residents, Nursing and other support staff. Candidate must be AGACNP Certified and have 2(+) years' experience as an ICU Nocturnist NP.
The qualified candidate MUST have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in high volume ICU in a Nocturnist position, and proven capability to work independently as the First call provider on shift. New APRN graduates not considered.
Candidates must have completed the Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) course through the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Renown Regional is a state-of-the-art Level II Trauma Center 800 bed acute care facility with comprehensive and outpatient services and 24-hour emergency care
- Block Schedule, 7on/7off
- Night Shift rotation 6p - 6a
- NP takes 1st call for ICUs only
- Must have taken the Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) course through the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Managing Cross Cover rounding at night for Critical Care Medicine Service; float to all ICU floors where needed
- Will go bedside if necessary and perform procedures to stablize / manage patients
- Epic EMR
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- CME Stipend $1500
- Relocation Assistance
- Reno ranked in Top 100 places to live
- No State Income Tax
- 30 minutes to Lake Tahoe, 2 hours to Sacramento, 3.5 hours to San Francisco
- Enjoy four seasons with over 300 days of sunshine annually
- Family-friendly community, affordable living, a thriving culinary scene
contact Monica Mikulich, In-House Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment