Renown Health is seeking a General Urology Physician as we embark on establishing a dynamic Urology program with our Renown Medical Group. Renown Medical Group is a 600+ member premier multispecialty group providing care throughout Northern Nevada.
We are building a robust program that includes Da Vinci Robots, developing transplant program, and inpatient/outpatient services. Renown provides all services and specialty support you need, including our newly expanding Cancer Center in our William N Pennington Institute for Cancer which houses our Medical and Hematology Oncology Clinic, Complex Surgical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
Refer and collaborate with our Uro Gyn specialist and Pediatric Urology specialist and attend weekly Tumor Boards.
You can add your voice, vision, passion, and commitment to establishing and building our Urology program. The recent affiliation between Renown Health and the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine forms the perfect foundation for ultimate success! We are fortunate to be able to count on the support of our leadership. The highest immediate priority is recruiting additional General and Subspecialty Urologists to expand our clinical footprint.
POSITION AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Waiting patient base – be successful immediately!
- Inpatient / Outpatient schedule
- Strong APP First Assist support
- High medical group referrals
- 3 busy ORs with excellent surgery ancillary staff and support team - blocked OR time; dedicated Schedulers
- Newly renovated Urology Clinic on main campus
- Robust Da Vinci Robot program
- Vascular Access Program
- Ability to run clinical trials and conduct research
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Care provider team includes 5 Radiation Oncologists and Complex Case Surgical Oncologists
- Starting Salary $550, 000 + $60, 000 Start Bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits, employer-paid short-term disability, 401k w/match
- 7 weeks Annual Leave
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- No state income tax
- Listed in top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
Live in one of the most beautiful parts of this country (listed in top 100 cities to live), in a state with no state income tax. Reno has all the amenities you expect to have at your disposal. The outdoors here are unparalleled with Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains (hiking/biking in the summer, skiing/snowboarding in the winter) as the pinnacle. San Francisco is a beautiful 3 hour drive. Napa and Sonoma are a 4 hour drive from here, but other precious wine and fruit regions are only a 2 hour drive from home.