Unique Position for Talented and Motivated Breast Medical Oncology Physician
William N Pennington Cancer Institute is expanding our medical oncology section under the direction of our new Cancer Center leadership to enable patients to receive high quality, evidenced-based care, while staying close to home.
The Breast Oncologist will have a Breast Only patient focus in our regions first Cancer Center, providing a community clinic setting with every amenity for a quality patient experience. We have expanded our Breast Center with a multi-disciplinary team of Breast Oncology Surgeons and Radiation Oncologists and Breast Imaging services. A full complement of clinical trials comprising Phase 1-3 therapeutic trials are testing the most promising agents in breast cancer.
We are commitment to establishing a NCI designated Cancer Center in Nevada. The recent affiliation between Renown Health and the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine forms the perfect foundation for ultimate success!
We are fortunate to be able to count on the support of our leadership. The highest immediate priority is recruiting additional sub-specialty hematologists/medical oncologists to expand our clinical footprint.
POSITION AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Care provider team includes 5 Radiation Oncologists, Complex Case Surgical Oncologists and newly recruited Breast Surgical Oncologists
- State of the Art Radiation Oncology Suite
- 26 Chair Infusion Center – space to expand and dedicate to Oncology
- Extensive support staff in place: Advanced Practice Providers, Care Coordinators, dedicated Pharmacists, Nurse Navigators, Psychosocial Services and Palliative Care
- New Multidisciplinary Breast Center being built with imaging, diagnosis, breast surgery, breast medical oncology, infusion center, lymphedema treatment and wellness center all co-located
- Academic appointment at the University of Nevada, Reno commensurate with experience
- Teaching opportunities to medical students and residents
- Weekly multidisciplinary breast tumor board
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent Health Benefits, employer-paid short-term disability, 401k w/match
- CME Allowance
- Start-to-Work Bonus
- 7 weeks Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays)
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail coverage
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- No state income tax
- Listed in top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
If you join, you will be living in one of the most beautiful parts of this country (listed in top 100 cities to live), in a state with no state income tax. Reno has all the amenities you expect to have at your disposal and the outdoors here are unparalleled - with Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains (hiking/biking in the summer, skiing/snowboarding in the winter) as the pinnacle.
Napa and Sonoma are a 4 hour drive from here, but other precious wine and fruit regions are only a 2 hour drive from home.
Contact: Monica Mikulich | Renown Health In-House Provider Recruiter | firstname.lastname@example.org | 775-982-4534
Fight The Good Fight with Renown Health https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cQ4YrHrRYQ
William N. Pennington Cancer Institute https://secure-web.cisco.com/1ip0dg4CoWwiAXKpoqMqa2CHQqR41WL4_QdeEQjzlt2EGMm-thb6VVyIFMYIyl49mg0qBZ01qzMjD0cWiVJboioXuGADsf-aWMMQ6TV-tgWItetRQu73y6Q5rCTrLJiiiv6Q5mY6rz__mCPk3M8qjax9sH4v_XBvGqdlwtS7hTxXiizYn1sU9Zv0clNwhBOWIrVlcS5FVq-xdmITryiFIfcxyvZcN5wRQ2lyDbw99eHpJNAcjw6YgJsf9H0aEn7dDS-FO2W1NcCOppoxJP1BwOr0VJLbiBUBLNNoV3lxFZ0vQoFjHlhYHDMCZ4VWc_vFf/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.renown.org%2Flocations%2Fwilliam-n-pennington-cancer-institute