Neuromuscular Physician need for Neurology Program in Reno/Tahoe, $350K Salary with $50K Start Bonus
- Requisition ID: 164530
- Department: 510701 Administration
- Schedule: Full Time - Eligible for Benefits
- Shift: Day
- Category: Provider
Renown Health, Northern Nevada's largest and only not-for-profit locally governed healthcare network, is seeking a Neuromuscular Physician to join our growing practice.
The ideal candidate will continue to build the Neuromuscular program and also treat General Neurology patients. Position will provide time for EMG testing and patient evaluation. Highly trained Tech support staff is in office to assist in testing. Position will include treating some Headache patients - performing Botox injection treatments. .
The Physician will have the opportunity to conduct clinical trials as well as teach Residents and Medical Students from University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine as part of their practice.
The Institute of Neurosciences at Renown Health is a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and Level III accredited Epilepsy laboratory.
- Outpatient schedule Monday – Friday, 8a to 5p
- General Neurology and assist in building Outpatient Stroke Bridge Clinic
- Perform EMG
- Participate in clinical research trials, including but not limited to headache trials
- Epic EMR
- Competitive compensation: 1 year salary guarantee plus Quality Incentive Bonuses
- 7 Weeks Accrued Time off
- Full Medical Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, paid Board Certification and Licensure reimbursement
- Guaranteed annual salary of $350,000
- CME Stipend $5,000
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- $60,000 Start-to-Work Bonus
- Reno/Tahoe Community
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 3 hour drive to San Francisco and Napa Valley, 2 hour drive to Sacramento
- Listed in Top 100 cities in the US
- 18 world class ski resorts
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, culinary scene, affordable living, outdoor recreational activities and other Perks
Contact the In-House Recruiter for more information : Monica Mikulich | email@example.com
BenefitsRenown Health exists to make a genuine difference in the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve. And it is through your passion that this mission is made real every day. The relationship with employees is the foundation for success as we proceed with our strategic direction. We strive to build upon this solid partnership by offering a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that meets the diverse needs of employees and their family members.
With my CAREER Rewards there's peace of mind in knowing that Renown Health is also fighting for the most important things in your life - family, finances and future. Navigate options and make sure you are getting the most value from your Nursing career with us.
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexibile Work Environment