Bold New Urology Program in Reno/Tahoe with Renown Health, $60, 000 Starting Bonus
Renown Health is seeking 1-2 fellowship trained Urological Oncology Surgeons as we embark on establishing a dynamic Division of Urology within the Department of Surgery for the Renown Medical Group and Renown health. Renown Medical Group is a 600+ member premier multispecialty group providing care throughout Northern Nevada.
We are building a robust program that includes Da Vinci Robots, urologic oncology program and inpatient/outpatient services. Renown provides all services and specialty support you need, including our newly expanding Cancer Center in our William N Pennington Institute for Cancer which houses our Medical and Hematology Oncology division (active recruitment of medical Uro-Oncology physician), Complex HPB & Surgical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
Refer and collaborate with our Urology team, Uro Gynecologist, and Pediatric Urology specialists. The candidate will develop, with help from the Urology team and the Pennington Institute for Cancer, a urologic Tumor Board. The candidate will be supported in bringing clinical trials and will be offered dedicated oncologic research time if requested.
The candidates could qualify for the Urology Division Chief Role in conjunction with developing the Uro-Oncology program.
You can add your voice, vision, passion, and commitment to establishing and building our Urologic Oncology program. The recent affiliation between Renown Health and the University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine forms the perfect foundation for ultimate success! We are fortunate to be able to count on the support of our leadership. The highest immediate priority is recruiting additional General and Subspecialty Urologists to expand our clinical footprint.
POSITION AND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Walk into a waiting patient base – be successful immediately!
- Inpatient / Outpatient schedule
- Strong APP First Assist support
- High medical group referrals
- 32 busy ORs with excellent surgery ancillary staff and support team - blocked OR time; dedicated Schedulers
- Newly renovated Urology Clinic on main campus
- Robust Da Vinci Robot program
- Vascular Access Program
- Elective and Nonelective surgeries
- Ability to run clinical trials and conduct research
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Care provider team includes 5 Radiation Oncologists and Complex Case Surgical Oncologists
- State of the Art Radiation Oncology Suite
- Highly Competitive Compensation (base salary plus productivity)
- Excellent Health Benefits, employer-paid short-term disability, 401k w/match
- CME Allowance
- $60, 000 Start-to-Work Bonus
- 7 weeks Annual Leave (inclusive of vacation, education, holidays, sick leave) increased to 9 weeks if covering group/emergency call.
- Paid Malpractice with future 100% Tail coverage
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- No state income tax
- Listed in top 100 cities to live
- 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe
Join us and live in one of the most beautiful parts of this country (listed in top 100 cities to live), in a state with no state income tax. Reno has all the amenities you expect to have at your disposal. The outdoors here are unparalleled with Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains (hiking/biking in the summer, skiing/snowboarding in the winter) as the pinnacle. San Francisco is a beautiful 3 hour drive. Napa and Sonoma are a 4 hour drive from here, but other precious wine and fruit regions are only a 2 hour drive from home.
Contact: Monica Mikulich | Renown Health In-House Provider Recruiter email@example.com | 775-982-4534