Designed for busy parents, this all-in-one-day Childbirth Education Course will help prepare mom and her partner for the many aspects of childbirth. You’ll learn the many facets of delivery, with the opportunity to ask questions, helping you make informed decisions about critical issues surrounding your baby’s birth.
- Healthy developments in your pregnancy
- Stages of labor
- Warning signs
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Comfort measures
- Role of the support person and labor support
- Birth planning
- How to tell when you are in labor
- Pain relief options during labor/medical procedures
- How a birth doula can help
- Cesarean birth and Postpartum
Our certified instructors will offer you support and guidance through education uniquely to meet your individual needs.
We believe that childbirth is a process, not a method, and we recognize that there is no one right way to give birth.
To attend, please register using the expecting mother’s name and information.
Please bring the following to the class:
- 75 cm exercise/yoga ball
- 2-bed pillows
- A mat or towel for breathing and relaxation practice
* Note: This class will not include a Baby and Family Suites Tour. To schedule a tour, please call 775-982-RSVP (7787).
If this class is sold out and you need to take a class please email Chris.Marlo@Renown.org or leave a message at 775-982-4352.