The Spinning Babies Parent Class is designed for expecting moms after the 20th week of pregnancy. This class highlights rotating the baby down and out of the pelvis.
Turning (spinning) is referred to as fetal rotation and descent. During labor, the baby must rotate and descend through the three levels of the pelvis to be born. Without this movement on the baby’s part, vaginal birth is not possible.
Spinning Babies Parent Class provides:
- Four hours of instruction and practical application
- Essential daily activities to give you greater ease in pregnancy and help give baby space to move and settle into the correct birth position.
- Balance techniques to prepare and maintain your body in a balanced, supple, and flexible condition for birth.
- Birth positions specific to the three levels of the pelvis as solutions when labor doesn’t move forward in a typical pattern.
The day of class requirements-
- Support person required (significant other, friend, mom etc.)
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a large exercise ball (65-75cm), two pillows (bed pillows okay), and a large towel or yoga mat.
If this class is sold out and you need to take a class please email Chris.Marlo@Renown.org or leave a message at 775-982-4352.