Virtual Visits are a secure, video-enabled visit with an urgent care medical provider.
They offer you an alternative to a trip to urgent care by using your cell phone, computer or tablet from the comfort of home or wherever you are located.
- Secure, private video connection with an urgent care medical provider
- Be seen in as quickly as 30 minutes
- Use your smartphone, tablet or webcam to see a medical provider without leaving work or home
Request a Virtual Visit
See How Virtual Visits Work
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I talk to real doctors?
Yes, you will be seen by a Renown urgent care provider.
How much does it cost?
The charge is a $50.00 flat fee due at the time of service, unless you have Hometown Health. If you are a Hometown Health member, please refer to your benefit plan to verify the copay amount. In some cases your copay may be around $20 or you may have no copay at all.
Is my electronic health record kept private?
Yes, your video connection is secure, encrypted, and HIPPA compliant. It is a live connection and not recorded in any way so your private health information is safe.
Can I schedule appointments for my children?
Yes, parents can set up virtual visits for their children and join them during the appointment.
Do I need any special equipment?
No, however you must have a video enabled device such as a, smartphone (iPhone, android, etc.), tablet, laptop with a camera, or computer with a webcam.
To make sure you are ready for your appointment please download the proper application and test your device.
- We are unable to accept workers compensation claims at this time.
- To use this service, you are agreeing to the limitations associated with videoconferencing. In certain situations your condition may be more complicated than expected or you may have other factors involved which will necessitate an in-person visit with a different provider. The virtual provider will still have spent time assessing your condition and, therefore, your payment is nonrefundable. You acknowledge that your reliance on any healthcare providers or information provided by this service is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated therewith.