Virtual Visits are a secure, video-enabled visit with an urgent care medical provider.
They offer you an alternative to a trip to urgent care by using your cell phone, computer or tablet from the comfort of home or wherever you are located.
- Secure, private video connection with an urgent care medical provider
- Be seen as quickly as 30 minutes
- Use your smartphone, tablet or webcam to see a medical provider without leaving work or home
See How Virtual Visits Works:
Conditions We Treat
- Body aches
- Chest Congestion or Cough
- Chicken Pox
- Cuts & Scratches
- Insomnia and sleeping disorders
- Itchy eyes
- Leg cramps
- Medication refills
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pink eye
- Rash, Chicken Pox, Hives, etc.
- Sinus symptoms
- Skin infections
- Sore throat
- Sprains & strains
- Urinary issues
- Yeast infections
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I talk to real doctors?
Yes, you will be seen by a Renown urgent care provider.
How much does it cost?
The charge is $50.00, unless you have Hometown Health
Is my electronic health record kept private?
The video connection is secure and encrypted; HIPPA compliant. It is a live connection and not recorded in any way.
Can I use it for my family?
Yes, as long as they are 5 years or older.
Do I need any special equipment?
– You must have a video enabled device, such as a webcam, laptop with a camera, ipad or smart phone. To download and test your device, click on the “connect to your appointment” link above.
- We are unable to accept workers compensation claims at this time.
- Due to the risks associated with pregnancy, virtual visits are not available for pregnant women.
- Virtual Visits are available to children 5 and older. Children under 5 should see a pediatrician or family provider.
- To use this service, you are agreeing to the limitations associated with videoconferencing. In certain situations your condition may be more complicated than expected or you may have other factors involved which will necessitate an in-person visit with a different provider. The virtual provider will still have spent time assessing your condition and, therefore, your payment is nonrefundable. You acknowledge that your reliance on any healthcare providers or information provided by this service is solely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for all risk associated therewith.