Renown providers offer virtual visits for some appointment types, including primary care, specialty care, and urgent care – allowing you to see your provider from the comfort of your home.
Login to MyChart to schedule a virtual urgent care visit. Providers are available via video chat during the specified times:
- Mon-Fri: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sat-Sun: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Click on the "Talk to a doctor" video icon within the MyChart portal to get started!
Primary and Specialty Care
Call 775-982-5000 to request a visit with your provider.
Many pediatric appointments are also available through virtual visits. Please call 775-982-5000 to request a visit with your child’s established provider. You will also need to activate MyChart Proxy to access your child’s health information within MyChart. Sign in to MyChart to request this access using these instructions.
Virtual Urgent Care
Concerns we treat virtually
- Common cold and cough symptoms
- Muscular, tendon or joint pains not caused by injury
- Allergy or sinus symptoms
- Pink eye (no trauma or something in the eye)
- Urinary discomfort
- Diarrhea without vomiting
- Rashes or skin sores
- Nail problems
- Screening examination for sexually transmitted illness (without symptoms)
- Medication refills (not controlled substances)
Not for Virtual Visits
The following medical concerns are NOT appropriate for a virtual visit:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Numbness or weakness of any location that is new
- Traumatic injuries (including eye)
- Severe pain of any other location
- Dizziness or confusion
- Bleeding from any location
- High fever (any age)
- Persistent vomiting
- Loss of vision
- Ear pain
- Substance abuse or psychiatric problems
For all other concerns, please schedule an in-person urgent care visit or call 775-982-5000 to schedule with your Renown primary care provider.
How to videos