Infectious Disease – Travel Vaccine Program
The Travel Vaccine Program, offered by Renown Medical Group, maintains a wide selection of vaccinations and prescribes medications you need to stay safe and healthy during your trip.
Please call 775-982-4754 to get started!
Travel vaccinations are provided on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We recommend scheduling your appointment at least 4-6 weeks before your travels. This timeframe allows enough time for immunizations to take effect and fill prescriptions. We will accommodate last-minute travelers as best we can.
What Our Travel Vaccine Program Provides
- Required and recommended immunizations
- Prescriptions to prevent malaria, traveler's diarrhea and altitude sickness
- International Certification of Vaccination (ICV)
- Stamps for yellow fever, as required for entry into some countries
- Letters of exemption for those with medical contraindications to vaccinations
- Record of immunizations for your primary care provider
Infectious Disease Specialists
Renown's specialized travel medicine providers have an extensive understanding of infectious disease and immunization needs based on geography, culture, and climate. Your individual travel needs will be considered, and customized advice will be offered based on health history, risk factors, travel destination, and itinerary.
In addition, you'll receive recommended immunizations and prescriptions on the same day. Bon voyage!
Please note that Renown's Travel Vaccine Program is not affiliated with the University of Nevada's Travel Medicine Program.