Infectious Disease – Travel Vaccine Program
Renown Medical Group – Travel Vaccine Program has a wide selection of vaccinations and prescribes medications travelers need to stay safe and healthy during their trip.
Travel vaccinations are provided on Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. We recommend scheduling your appointment at least 4-6 weeks before your travels. This timeframe allows enough time for immunizations to take effect and to fill prescriptions. We will accommodate last-minute travelers as best we can.
Our Travel Vaccine Program provides:
- Required and recommended immunizations
- Prescriptions to prevent malaria, traveler's diarrhea and altitude sickness
- International Certification of Vaccination (ICV)
- Stamps for yellow fever, as required for entry into some countries
- Letters of exemption for those with medical contraindications to vaccinations
- Record of immunizations for your primary care provider
Our travel medicine providers have an extensive understanding of the infectious disease and immunization needs based on geography, culture, and climate. Individual travel needs will be considered, and customized advice will be offered based on your health history, risk factors, travel destination, and itinerary. You'll receive recommended immunizations and prescriptions the same day.
Please note that Renown's Travel Vaccine Program is not affiliated with the University of Nevada's Travel Medicine Program.